Note: This Session is intended for MGP Students / MGP Interested Candidates. The session will
- ForumIAS will be conducting a session on Mains Preparation.
The Agenda of the session
Agenda of the session will be to discuss
- Time Management between before the Mains Examination
- Writing a good answer – Structure & Content
- Settings Daily Goals and Targets
- Sources for Preparing for all GS Papers
- Strategy to follow in Ethics to score well
- How to compress answers in exam in word and time limit
- How to do answer writing practice for Mains at home with a peer group.
The session will be taken by ForumIAS Members @Neyawn ( Read Articles by Neyawn here ) and @LouisLitt ( Prajit Nair , Rank 87, His Preparation Strategy )
Note : This session will be an orientation session for all MGP Students + those planning to join MGP or planning to join or MGP or those planning to take up Mains Marathon Answer Writing.
Note : We will be holding another seminar again on July 1, with @neyawn and @mittali Sethi ( IAS Rank 56 ) that will be covering these issues.
Venue : ForumIAS Academy, 3rd Floor, Shop No 6, Near Syndicate Bank, Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi 60
Date: 1st and 2nd July, 2017
Time: Start: 5 p.m End: 7 p.m.
Google Maps Location : https://goo.gl/maps/TRp2MHoxnKK2
Contact : 9821711605
ForumIAS Academy, 3rd Floor, Shop No. 6, Near Syndicate Bank, Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi 110060