Read the following questions and answer them by clicking on the links in not more than 200 words Time: 30 Minutes Kindly review each others answers.
1. In the last few decades, India has seen an increasing number of people migrating from rural areas to urban cities in search of work and for better living conditions. In this context, suggest steps to be taken by the government to address the growing slum issue. (GS 1) Live Mint-1 | Live Mint-2 | TOI
2. Examine the reasons for having weak public institutions in India. Suggest some solutions for proper functioning of public institutions in India. (GS 2) The Hindu
3. “Traditional bureaucratic structure and culture have hampered the process of socio-economic development in India.” Comment. (GS 2) Previous Year Question Paper
- You are expected to spend not more than 10 minutes on each question – in essence limiting your answer writing time to between 30-40 minutes.
- Do review each others answers, so that everyone improves.
- The idea is to keep the number of questions to a practicable level so that you do not spend an extra minute than required,