Test 9 : Anthropology Optional Mains Marathon
ANTHROPOLOGY PAPER 2
SYLLABUS – CHAPTERS 5 & 6
- Define sanskritisation. Critically examine sanskritisation as mode of social change.
- Briefly outline the concepts of Great tradition and little tradition and their significance in the village studies in India.
- Write a short notes on concept of Universalization.
- Critically examine the impact of media in view of various social unrests of Indian society.
- Villages are the mirror images of Indian social system. Comment
- Explain the term religious minorities in India. Critically comment on socio political status of Muslims in India.
- Globalization has done significant good to the Indian villages despite few adverse impacts. Examine.
- Critically examine the forest policy of India.
- Discuss the problems faced by indigenous tribes of Andaman and Nicobar islands due to culture contact. Suggest few remedial measures.
- Write a short notes on linguistic diversity of Indian tribes.
- Briefly outline biogenetic variability of any two North east tribes of India.
- Bring out the differences between Schedule 5 and schedule 6 of constitution in the administration of Scheduled areas.
- What do you understand by term “PARTICULARLY VULNERABLE TRIBAL GROUPS”? Examine major problems faced by them citing few examples.
- Development at the cost of Tribal displacement is against Sustainable development goals. Comment with recent examples of tribal unrests in India.
- Discuss the impact of industrialization on the traditional handicrafts and livelihood of tribal women.
- Enumerate various constitutional safeguards for linguistic minorities in India.
- Critically analyze the problem of unemployment in hill tribes of India.
- Explain the importance of village studies in the study of Indian social system.
- What is Tribal panchasheel? Explain the significant features of this concept in administering the tribal areas.
- What are de-notified tribes? Write a short note on problems of de-notified tribes in India.
All Mains Marathon Optional Questions are updated in this page.