- The 22nd National Conference on e-Governance,2019 will be held in Shillong,Meghalaya. This is the first time the event is being organized in North-Eastern region of the country.
- The event will be organized by the Department of Administrative Reforms & Public Grievances(DARPG) in association with Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology(MeitY).
- The theme of this Conference is “Digital India:Success to Excellence”.
- The discussions will be held on 5 sub-themes namely (a)India Enterprise Architecture(INDEA) (b)Digital Infrastructure (c)One Nation–One Platform (d)Emerging Technology for Practitioners (e)Secretariat Reforms and (f)National e-Governance Service Delivery Assessment (NeSDA).
- The conference will provide a platform to disseminate knowledge on effective methods of designing and implementing sustainable e-Governance initiatives to provide end-to-end digital services,exchange experiences in solving problems,mitigating risks and resolving issues.