Why in News?
The Union Minister for Health and Family Welfare has addressed the 4th edition of the Future Investment Initiative(FII) Forum.
- Future Investment Initiative(FII): It is an annual investment forum held in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The Forum discusses trends in the world economy and investment environment.
- Hosted by: Public Investment Fund of Saudi Arabia (PIF). The first event was held in 2017.
- Purpose of 4th FII: To find solutions on how business and government can expand access to healthcare, train healthcare workers, remove regulatory barriers and encourage investment in advanced health technologies.
Key Highlights from the address: Union Minister has highlighted the five big trends which are influencing global business, due to COVID-19:
- The impact of Technology and Innovation
- Importance of Infrastructure for Global Growth
- Changes coming in human resource and future of work
- Compassion for environment
- Business-friendly governance with a focus on the whole of society and government approach.