The admit cards for UPSC CSE Mains 2023 Examination have been released. You can go to the links given below and follow the below given instructions to download your admit card.
How to Download Admit Cards for UPSC CSE Mains 2023 Examination?
1. Head over to the given link and click on the highlighted link.
2. Now, read all the instructions carefully, on the page and scroll down, at the bottom and click on yes.
3. Now enter, either, the registration ID or roll number. In case, you don’t have either of these, click on the forgot RID.
4. Now, your admit card will be presented for download. Ensure you print it out for the examination day.
Key Points to Remember After Downloading Your Admit Card:
- Thoroughly check all details on the admit card. Any discrepancies should be reported to UPSC immediately.
- Along with your admit card, a valid photo ID is mandatory at the examination center.
- Adherence to the examination guidelines, including arriving early and not carrying prohibited items, is crucial.
- Arrive 30 minutes early. Entry stops 10 minutes before the exam starts.
- If your e-Admit Card photo isn’t clear, bring a passport photo, one for each session.
UPSC CSE Mains 2023 Date Sheet
|UPSC Mains Exam Schedule 2023|
9.00 am to 12.00 pm
2.00 pm to 5.00 pm
|15th September 2023||Paper-I|
|16th September 2023||Paper-II|
|17th September 2023||Paper-IV|
|23rd September 2023||Paper-A|
|24th September 2023||Paper-VI|