For all updates on AWFG 2020 – Visit https://blog.forumias.com/awg
We shall be commencing with the Answer Writing Focus Group ( AWFG ) for Mains 2020 from October 10th.
The Admissions to the AWFG will be based on an entrance test conducted on Saturday, October 10, 2PM. Candidates will be given a question Paper with 5 questions to access their (a) conceptual understanding (b) note making ability (c) general awareness of current issues.
Candidates will be required to submit the Test on the same Day at 10PM by uploading on the portal.
The Answer Copies will be assessed by the Academy and students who are selected will be informed by email and SMS.
Update 1: To check detailed daily test plan of AWFG: Click Here
- This program is available only in the online mode.
- Program commenced from October 10 ( Saturday ) , with the first Entrance Test at 2PM
- Results of the Entrance Test will be given out by Monday, 13 October at 2PM
- The First Test will be conducted Wednesday, October 14th.
- Students in ORN / KB can collect the daily Question Paper ( Hard Copy ) from the Center at after 11Am every day.
- Solutions along with Discussion Video will be uploaded by 7PM of the Test Day on the academy portal.
- Copies of AWFG are not evaluated.
Interested Candidates can register for the entrance test of the program by paying a fee of Rs. 500 + GST at this link.
Important Dates :
AWFG Test #1 ( First week will be Wednesday, & Friday. All other weeks will be M,W,F)October 14, 11AM
|#||Activity / Event||Date / Deadline|
|1||Registrations Open for AWFG 2020||October 6 , 11 AM|
|2||Registration Closes for AWFG 2020||October 9, 5PM|
|3||Entrance Test of AWFG ( 1st ) at 11AM [ Online Portal academy.forumias.com > My courses ]|
|October 10, 2 PM|
( Saturday )
|4||Deadline for submission of Answers ( To be uploaded on Academy Portal Only )||October 10, 10 PM|
|5||Selected Candidates for AWFG List Released.|
Fee Payment for first Month Deadline
Note any students trying to pay fee after the deadlines will have to pay a Late Payment Penalty of Rs. 500. Please do not call us or email us at the last moment for same as this is a low cost program and we will not be able to provide you any support for it.
|October 12, 11AM|
October 12, 5PM
|2||AWFG Test #1|
( First week will have test only on W,F . Later all Tests will be on M,W.F )
|October 14, 11AM|
Steps Interested Students Needed to take
- Register for the Entrace Test by clicking this link and paying Fee Payment of Rs. 500
- On October 10, at 11AM Question will be in their course at My Courses on Academy Portal ( acdademy.forumias.com )
- Download the Question Paper and Write the Answers in A4 Sheet and upload it as per deadline clearly mentioning Name, ForumIAS Roll Number and Mobile Number. Upload it before the deadline.
- October 12, 11 AM Their Roll Numbers will be released on the Website. They must pay for the first month : Rs. 1900 / month ( including GST extra )
- UPPCS Appearing Students may email us their admit card and can write the test on Monday as per the procedure.
- Official Discussion Thread will be this link.Please ask any questions there.
- Detailed Plan will be updated by October 7, 8PM.
What you will get
- Questions & Answers ( 3 Tests every week with 1 hours duration and 10 Questions )
- Discussion Classes with goal of complete coverage of Mains Questions.
What you will not get
- Evaluation by ForumIAS ( MGP is for that )
- Mentorship ( MGP Students can seek that )
Fee Structure ( Subscription Plan )
- Entrance Test Fee – Rs. 500
- Fee for first Month Subscription will be Rs. 1500 plus GST @18%. This will allow you to access the course from 14th October till 6th November )
- Fee for second Month will be Rs. 1500 plus GST @18%. This will allow you to access the course till Mains 2020 ) . In case you do not renew your subscription for the second month, you will be removed from the course from 9 November )