How will this test benefit you?Simulator-X is the last in the series of ForumIAS Simulator Tests - a series of Test Papers designed to replicate every years UPSC paper such that a consistent score across all the papers, ensures that Civil Services Prelims is no more a surprise for you.
- Link for Subscription of Full Simulator Test Online / Offline Series - Click here
- Link for Subscription of Online Current Affairs Classes for Prelims ( 15 Classes ) - Click here
How to Register?Registration for the Test is mandatory. Candidates can register at the link provided below and must choose the mode of writing the exam - Online or Offline. In case you are located near New Delhi, it is recommended that you write the Test at the Offline Center in New Delhi to get a close feel of the examination. Register yourself using this link: Open Test Registration You shall receive the admit card by 12 pm on 21st May, 2019. The admit card shall mention the Time Slot and Venue for your Test.
Results of the test
- For Offline students, the results will be announced on the very same date i.e. 22nd May at Midnight.
- Link for Registration for writing the Open Simulator Test X ( Online + Offline Mode ) - Click here
- Last Date & Time for Registration : 11 AM, 21st May
- Date & time for Admit Card : 12 PM, 21st May
- Download Link for e-Admit Card : Click here ( Link will be activated at 7PM, 20th May )
- Date &Time Window for Offline Test Takers : From 9AM - 7PM, 22nd May ( Wednesday )
- Date & Time Window for Online Test Takers : From 5PM, 22nd May to 8PM, 23rd May (Thursday )
- Result Declaration Date for Offline Test Takers : 22nd May , by Midnight ( same day as writing the Test )
- Consolidated List for Online + Offline Test Takers : 23rd May, 10PM
- The Online Mode is being opened by evening, so as to avoid use of unscrupulous means by some candidates.
- Answer Key & Solutions will be made available by 10 PM, 23rd May.
Contact UsIn case you have any queries regarding the test, here is how you can reach us
- Offline Center : ForumIAS Academy, 2nd floor, IAPL House, 19 PUSA Road, Opp. Metro Pillar 95-96, Karol Bagh, New Delhi, 110005
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone : 9821711605 ( 8AM – 8PM)
- Whatsapp : 9821711605 / 9319398339