Read the following questions and answer them by clicking on the links in not more than 200 words Time: 30 Minutes Kindly review each others answers.
1. The government will levy 5 per cent GST on solar panels as against earlier classification of 18 per cent. In view of this, examine the likely impact of GST on the Indian Solar Industry. (GS 3) The Hindu
2. Examine the loopholes in the private sector healthcare in India. Can public-private partnership (PPP) model improve healthcare in India? Discuss. (GS 3) Live Mint | ET
3. Can we be good without the existence of God? Discuss. Do you think there is a connection between God and morality? (GS 4)
- You are expected to spend not more than 10 minutes on each question – in essence limiting your answer writing time to between 30-40 minutes.
- Do review each others answers, so that everyone improves.
- The idea is to keep the number of questions to a practicable level so that you do not spend an extra minute than required,