AWFG 2.0 Notice Board for CSE 2021
Welcome to Answer Writing Focus Group for CSM 2021!This is the permanent page / noticeboard for all important notifications regarding AWFG 2.0
Important Links – Read this before proceeding
- About AWFG Program – Announcement Article Link
- List of Selected Candidates – Link | PDF Results
- Test Calendar – Visit here – https://go.forumias.com/iwant2crackias
- AWFG 21 Discussion Link – Click here
- AWFG Channel – Link ( Please join to receive email updated on the program )
Update on 10 June, 2021
Due to unavoidable circumstances, the AWFG Test #6 scheduled on Friday June11, is rescheduled to June 12, Saturday at 8AM followed by discussion.
- AWFG Test 5 Results:-Click Here
Update on 08 June, 2021
- AWFG Test 4 Results:- Click Here
Update on 07 June, 2021
1. Important update:-
This is to inform you that copies between 9:30 AM – 10 AM will be strictly awarded penalty marks of -0.5
Copies will not be accepted on portal or email after 10 AM.
This will reflect in the daily scorecard w.e.f. Tuesday, 8 June, 2021.
We hope that you will understand and cooperate.
2. AWFG batch students that can check the status of your uploaded copies in academy.forumias.com/mycopy
3. AWFG Test 3 Result:- Click Here
Update on 06 June, 2021
AWFG Week 1 Results:- Click Here
Update on 04 June, 2021
AWFG Test 1 Result:- Click Here
AWFG Test 2 Result:-Click Here
Good Copies Link- Click Here
Update on 03 June, 2021
Instructions to Copy upload in the portal-Please make sure you all are submitting the copies in a right format-
- You need to scan the front page containing all important information —Name, Roll Number, Email id, Test name/number.
- All the pages of the Copies should be in portrait mode, not in landscape mode. They should be in a single PDF file only.
- You have to scan all the pages properly.
- Also please mark the question number properly which you’re attempting.
- If the above criteria are not fulfilled, copies will be rejected
Update on 02 June, 2021
- Revised Generic Booklet here: https://go.forumias.com/191
- AWFG 2.0 – Good Copies here: https://go.forumias.com/392
- Instructions on how to write AWFG 2.0 tests: https://go.forumias.com/393
- There are 10 Questions in this Question paper. You must attempt any 7 out of 10 questions. You must attempt at least one case study.
- Important – You must upload the QCA booklet/Answer copy on the portal latest by 9:30 AM. QCA booklets/Answer copies must contain the Name, Roll Number, Mobile Number, email and test number on the front page. After 9:30AM, there will be a grace period of 30 minutes till 10AM. Copies received during the grace period will have a penalty deduction of -0.5 from the RIS Score ( out 10) . Copies received after 10AM will not be graded. Discussion classes for the test will take place at 10.00 AM.
Update on 31 May, 2021
You will be receiving your Entrance Test copies today by 1AM. Answers of your test paper is graded on a scale of 1 to 10. A total is drawn and the total is divided by 7 to get your relative indicative score. Grading on 1 to 10 is not indicative of actual marking.