This is the dedicated page for the Noticeboard of AWG ( Mains 2018 ) – Offline Initiative.
Note :This program is not a replacement for the MGP. It suppliments the MGP. There will be no evaluation.
Please bookmark this link for all updates on AFG
June 13, 2018
- Candidates have been divided in Group 1 and Group 2 as per class timings of 2PM – 3PM and 3:30PM – 4:30PM. If you want to change your group, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your group will be changed from next week.
- No telephonic support is available for this program. Please email email@example.com
June 12, 2018
- List of Students selected for AWG – Group 2 ( Timings 3:30 – 4:30PM ) Click here
- List of Students selected for AWG – Group 1 ( Timings 2PM – 3PM) – Click here
- The full list of all students selected for the AWG will be uploaded by 9PM- for both Groups. Candidates must pay the fees by 1PM online ( http://academy.forumias.com or by visiting the center. Those whose names are not there must visit the Test Center and resolve the issue, if any.
- Instructions for the AWG Students will be uploaded on this website by 12PM, June 13
June 11, 2018
- Detailed weekly Plan for Answer Writing Group is here – http://go.forumias.com/awgplan
- First Test for AWG will be held on June 13. There will be two tests this week on Wednesday and Friday. ( June 13 and June 15 ) From next week we will have three tests / week.
- There are two Groups for writing the Test : 2PM – 3PM ( Group 1 ) and 3:30-4:30PM ( Group 2). The Group 2 is being created for students who have subscribed to Current Affairs Classes to be held on Monday and Wednesday ( every week ) , so that they can directly come at that time.
June 2018 Updates
- Registration for Entrance Test : http://academy.forumias.com