List of Contents
What is the News?
The Ministry of Ayush has launched two things. First, the Ayush Clinical Case Repository (ACCR) portal. And second, the third version of the Ayush Sanjivani App.
About Ayush Clinical Case Repository(ACCR):
- Firstly, the Ministry of Ayush has conceptualized and developed the Ayush Clinical Case Repository(ACCR) Portal. It is a platform to support both Ayush practitioners and the public.
- Secondly, Purpose: The portal aims at aggregating information about clinical outcomes achieved by Ayush practitioners on a large scale.
Significance of this Portal:
- Firstly, the portal will help the Ayush practitioners to know approaches adopted by their colleagues in the treatment of various patients.
- Secondly, the public can also go through the portal to understand the strengths of various Ayush systems in the treatment of various diseases.
- Lastly, the portal will not only benefit the Ayush practitioner and the public but will also help widen the research in the field of Ayush.
About Ayush Sanjivani app:
- Ayush Sanjivani app has been developed by the Ministry of Ayush and the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY).
- Purpose: The app intends to generate a significant study and data regarding the efficacy of selected Ayush interventions. The data analyzed will be helpful for the further development of Ayush Systems.