BPSC 68th Prelims examination 2023 is being conducted today. Around 4.35 lakh aspirants will be competing for around 324 seats in Bihar Provincial Services.
We wish you all the luck for the examination!! 🙂
But, there are a few important things that you should remember, before the examination. By remembering these points, you would be able to avoid any unnecessary tension before the examination.
Few things to remember before leaving for BPSC 68th Prelims Exam, 2023
1) The exam will be conducted between 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM. However, Exam hall gates will be closed at 11:00 AM Sharp. No one will be allowed after 11. Entry to the examination center will start at 9.30 am. Therefore, try to reach on time at least by 10:30 AM.
2) The identity card used by the candidates at the time of applying has to be brought along with them, otherwise, the candidate might face difficulty in entering the examination hall.
3) For the 1st time, there will be a negative marking for every incorrect answer. A negative marking will be 1/4th of the mark of the question. So wild guessing must be avoided.
4) Whitener, Marker, white fluid, blade, or eraser cannot be carried inside the examination hall to use on the OMR sheet. Use of whitener on any answer will attract negative marking.
5) Do not take any type of electronic device in the examination hall. If the examinee is found to have any electronic device of any kind including a watch, Bluetooth, or earphones other than a hand watch, then he/she will be debarred for 5 years.
Along with this, BPSC will debar, those who spread the false news of exam or exam question papers being leaked, for 3 years.
6) E option will be there. Candidates have been demanding for a long time to remove the E option from the question option, but the BPSC has not agreed to it.
7) PSC Prelims Result will be released on 27 March 2023.
8) Sit in the examination hall with a calm mind. Avoid reading anything on the day of the examination because it might create stress in the mind. You should avoid any kind of stressful thinking or activities and sit in the examination with a calm mindset.
9) Remember, there is nothing like perfect preparation or a perfect preparation strategy. Keep your confidence high and give your best shot.
Once again, all the best for the examination.
To know more about BPSC Examination – Click here