The below summarises how the SFG works and has worked in the past , and enumerates the code of conduct for SFG Students in the offline mode.
- Tests will commence at the offline Center in Patna and New Delhi without fail at 7AM. Candidates are expected to report to the venue at least 15 minutes before the commencement of the Test. They must be seated in their position 5 minutes before 7AM.
- We do not encourage candidates who are late, and rush in, disturbing other candidates. In case you are late by 5 minutes, there will be a penalty marks of -2. In case you are late by 10 minutes, you will be awarded penalty marks of -5. If you report to the venue 15 minutes after the test commencement, under no circumstance will you be allowed to write the Test.
- You must follow the guidelines provided at the Test Center for the smooth conduct of the Program
- Candidates are expected not to argue with staff or make requests which violate the conduct rules stated here, as the staff will have no discretion to violate any of the rules.
- Candidates who will be joining SFG / RLG in offline mode after the entrance Test must stick to offline mode of Test Taking only. Under no circumstance will they be allowed to migrate to online mode. Similarly candidates writing the Test online will not be allowed to write the Test in offline mode under any circumstance.
- In an exceptional situation where a genuine need for the same exists, candidates will be required to pay the full fee for the month for online mode or offline mode for such migration. This can be only done once. This program offers no flexibility. This is done to avoids the situation where candidates join in offline mode and start taking Tests in online mode for the purpose of using unfair means.