News:NITI Aayog and Ladakh have signed an MoU under which NITI Aayog will support Ladakh through its initiative Development Support Services to States for Infrastructure Projects(DSSS).
About Development Support Services to States for Infrastructure projects:
- The Development Support Services For States(DSSS) For Infrastructure Projects is implemented by the NITI Aayog.
- The initiative aims to establish a Centre-State partnership model and reignite and establish Private Public Partnership across infrastructure sectors.
- It was launched to de-risk projects and address key structural issues in project development and build institutional and organizational capacities.
- The initiative involves providing project level support from concept plan till financial closure to State Governments / UTs.
- NITI Aayog has appointed Ernst & Young LLP as its consultant to engage with states to identify a project shortlist and providing transaction management for implementing selected infrastructure projects on ground.