Welcome to your one stop shop for Economy for civil services. Here you will find easy to read and rich in content articles by ForumIAS on Economics for UPSC IAS Civil services examination.
The aim of these articles is to provide you a repository of content in one place to significantly ease your preparation. Hope it helps!
Looking forward to your comments, views, and shares. Good Luck
Economics for UPSC IAS Civil Services Examination
- [Eco 101] Basics of India’s National Income – GDP, GNP, NNP, GVA, etc – Explained
- [Eco-102] Inflation – Concepts-Related Terms-Deflation-Stagflation-Trends-Inflation Targeting and more
- [Eco-103] Part 2/3 – Inflation – Understanding WPI/CPI/PPI and more.
- [Eco-104] Part 3/3 – Inflation – Tools to control Inflation – Monetary Policy/Fiscal policies/Supply Side Issues and More- Explained
- [Eco – 105] Taxation Structure in India – Direct Taxes/ Indirect Taxes etc – Explained