- All details for the Eklavya Program will be available at this permanent URL : https://blog.forumias.com/eklavya You can bookmark this page for future reference
- View the Product Brochure by clicking here
- Cohort 1 – Admissions will close on September 24 – Student Onboarding from 20th September to 24th September. Program Commencement from 29th September
- Cohort 2 – Admissions close on October 14-18th – Program Commencement from 21 October
This is the moment we had been planning for the past half a decade.
We always wanted to do this.
Integrating Prelims & Mains Preparation.
But this is easier said than done.
Lets admit it, each of us is unique. Then why have a monolithic plan for you.
Plus integrating Prelims & Mains is not possible without a mentor customized plan for you.
Customized – depending on your preparation level and learning abilities.
We are extremely delighted to announce that we shall be commencing with Eklavya – ForumIAS’s Integrated Prelims-cum-Mains Mentorship Program.
The Eklavya Program is for those who are looking for self study for their Civil Services Preparation, but want to benefit from the guidance of a dedicated Mentor who will be their friend, philosopher and guide through their Civil Services Journey?
Do not know where to begin Civil Services Preparation?
Your mentor will provide you the booklist, curated study material and a plan which you can follow. Your Mentor will provide you a 7-10 days plan, at the end of which you will be supposed to appear for Benchmark Tests, and can have group and one-on-one discussion with your Mentor.
I am a working candidate, will this program be of any use to me?
If you are a working candidate, this program will be immensely useful to you as you do not have time for daily classes, given your work schedule. With time as a scarce commodity, a mentor will make a suitable plan with realistic deadlines such that you can cover your syllabus and be exam ready with good quality notes – printed, some handwritten, but extreme well curated and with enough test practice – MCQs and Subjective Answers that will give you the confidence necessary for clearing the exam.
What is your plan?
Let’s be realistic. A lot of people screw up this exam because they want to jump into preparation and exam writing just to get a “feel” of it . Neyawn has even written a wonderful post on “How not to exhaust your attempts and screw up preparation. And life”
Our Plan is to give you a realistic time-table for completion of different subjects for both Prelims & Mains such that a sincere and determined candidate should be able to face the examination with a razor sharp preparation and the confidence that comes with a good preparation.
|#||Subject / Paper||Duration|
|1||Indian Polity||8 weeks|
|4||Modern History||6 weeks|
|5||Ancient & Medieval||2 weeks|
|7||Science & Technology||5 weeks|
|8||Art & Culture||2 weeks|
|9||Mains Advanced||16 weeks|
The above time duration for the syllabus is taken as an apt time for a meticulous student to cover the syllabus who is starting from scratch. Depending on your preparation, this duration can be altered ( reduced, but not increased ) .
We believe that if you give our Mentors 50 weeks, we can reach your preparation to a level that can help secure a singe digit rank in this examination.
We should know. We have mentored Ranks 1,3,5,7,8,10,11,12,13,14 and more than 900+ students in the past half a decade, spending tens of thousands of hours taking to our students.
So for example, if you have written Prelims once, you may not need 8 weeks for Indian Polity. If you have written Mains once in 2017 and want to start again for 2022/2023, you may be able to finish the subjects from 1-8 in about 70% of the time.
Is it for students appearing for 2022 or 2023?
The program is year neutral and can be taken up by both candidates planning for 2022 or 2023. The candidate can discuss with a mentor to reduce the preparation time for some subjects, where he thinks that he can complete the syllabus sooner.
The idea is that if the student is exam ready sooner than the mentor’s maximum assigned time, the mentor will only be a facilitator in ensuring the completion of his syllabus on time.
In short, the program can be taken up by
- Candidates who are complete freshers, but want to take up self study
- working candidates who need a mentor to set up a plan and follow up with them for the execution of the plan
- People who are in an academic wilderness, because of poor planning, half hearted preparation and have reached a point where they cannot go backward , and do not know the way ahead.
What you will get in this program?
- A dedicated Mentor who will be available to you for setting up your tasks and plans
- Benchmark Tests every 7-10 days with assessment and mentor feedback
- A complete list of study resources and precise list of basic books, handouts and printed study material for preparation
- Complete access to one year of Prelims Test Series and over 500+ Questions & Answers from Mains guidance Program ( through BT Tests )
- Candidates can subscribe to any ForumIAS Modules such as Ethics, Current Affairs and MGP at 50% concession, at a suitable time as per discussion with the Mentor.
- Welcome Kit form ForumIAS with over 10 Booklets covering Prelims & Mains Syllabus within 30 days of enrollment at your correspondence address.
The fee for the course is Rs. 82, 600 inclusive of all taxes. The course fee for all enrolments before October 30th will be at an inaugural fee of INR 70,000/– inclusive of taxes.
Interested in the Program?
We shall be opening admissions to the first – Cohort 1 of Eklavya with limited students which will commence from September 17th. Interested candidates can register for the same by paying a fully refundable fee of Rs. 1000 by visiting the link below.
There are two important steps for this registration.
Step 1 : Fill up the form with your details in this link here
Step 2 : Make a fully refundable payment of Rs. 1000 by clicking the link here
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will call you within 12 working hours 🙂