Welcome to the 2nd Mains Marathon General Studies Test.
Topic for Today: (11th August, 2017)
First World War ( Causes, Events, Peace Treaties, Consequences ), World from 1919 – Second World War ( Fascism, Nazism, Rise of USA & Soviet, Consequences ), The World After Second World War (Consequences, Cold War, Decolonisation)
Read the following questions and answer them by clicking on the links in not more than 200 words
Kindly review each others answers.
(24 Sectional Tests, 12 Essay Tests and 4 Full-length Tests)
Next Test: (14th August, 2017)
Post Independence History (Integration of States, Uniform Civil Code,Official Language, Linguistic States, Integration of Tribals, Land Reforms, Emergency and all other important topics), Modern Indian History (From Arrival of Europeans to Freedom, significant events, personalities, Freedom Struggle its various stages and important contributors /contributions from different parts of the country), Indian Culture (salient aspects of Art Forms, Literature and Architecture from ancient to modern times, Foreign Travelers, etc. )
We request all the aspirants to participate actively in this Initiative.
The tests are designed in such a way that students would be able to complete the GS Mains syllabus on time and have ample answer writing practice before CSM-2017.
Note from our side:
- Try to cover the syllabus as we move ahead as per the plan. Topic listing of the tests is there in the plan.
- You have to supplement the Mains Marathon Free GS Test Series with Daily Mains Marathon Answer Writing Practice.
More about the Mains Marathon Test Series:
- We will be posting the Mains Marathon Tests around 5 PM.
- There would be 24 Sectional Tests, 12 Essay Tests and 4 Full-length Tests.
- Each Sectional Test will have 7 Questions.
- You are expected to spend not more than 10 minutes on each question.
- In essence, the exercise, even when done at a slow pace, should help you do a meaningful Answer Writing Practice.
- We will try to keep all questions meaningful and relevant to the examination.
How to get updated when questions are posted?
You must be subscribed to this blog via wordpress. Click here to subscribe to this blog.
- You should review at least 3-5 Answers for every question that you write.
- Ask others to review your answers.
Did you like our new Initiative? Any suggestions? Do let us know.
To know more about the GS Test Series : Click Here
To Download the GS Test Series Plan : Click Here
(All Mains Marathon followers, do participate in the Free Mains Marathon GS Test Series actively and make the Initiative a success. Post answers and review others answers).
All Mains Marathon GS Tests are updated here.