List of Contents
What is the News?
The Union Minister inaugurated The Hydrogen Economy – New Delhi Dialogue 2021.
About Hydrogen Economy – New Delhi Dialogue 2021:
- The Energy Forum(TEF), an independent think tank in India in collaboration with the Federation of Indian Petroleum Industry(FIPI), is organizing New Delhi Dialogue 2021. FIPI is under the patronage of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas.
- Aim: The dialogue aims to discuss emerging hydrogen ecosystems and further explore opportunities for collaboration, cooperation, and coalition.
- The dialogue will comprise a High-level Ministerial Session, which would be followed by a panel discussion by eminent policymakers. The dialogue focus on policy roadmaps and mapping the demand and supply of Hydrogen.
About National Hydrogen Energy Mission:
- The Union Budget for 2021-22 has announced a National Hydrogen Energy Mission(NHM). The mission will draw a road map for using hydrogen as an energy source.
- The mission will focus on the generation of hydrogen from green power resources.