This is to inform you about the rise in number of Dengue and Chikungunya cases in New Delhi and other areas.
Every year a large number of ForumIAS aspirants fall sick, compromising on their health, life, preparation, score , ranks and service.
Hence, this is to inform and warn you. Please follow the below . Points (1) and (2) are must if you have joined any library where large number of students congregate.
- Wear Full Sleeve Clothes by all means during the day. It is recommended that you wear Full Shirts and Full Pants or Jeans during the day, and not shorts.
- Please wear shoes, instead of slippers and sandals , even if they are uncomfortable. And wear socks under the shoes. Do not at all be casual with respect to footwear because that may just be your Achilles Heel.
- Use mosquito repellent cream. If you are too lazy, do the following :
- Put All Out in all rooms of the house, especially kitchen area and all areas where there is wetness.
- If you find buying bottles of all out expensive, please use Mortein Coils ( the neo-liberal, modern version of Kachhua Chhap ) , and light them up during the day in all rooms
- Lastly, if you live with flatmates, try to get all flatmates to follow the above. Even if you have some uncooperative flatmates ( we understand ), who may not be willing to contribute money or resources, it is advisable to go the extra mile and pay for everyone, but still do the above so that you are safe. Remember that if your flatmate is not safe, you are also not safe.