Thank you for registering for the All India Prelims Open Test scheduled on 12th September.
You can attempt the test as per the given slot :
Your GS Paper Slot Timings have been mailed to you.
The slot timings for attempting CSAT Paper for all students is 2:30 PM to 4:30 PM.
- How to write the Test? To check the instructions, Click Here
- This is an Open Test. A good way to write the Test would be to have a print out the OMR Sheet and darken the bubbles on it and then enter it back on the academy portal. This way you will be to simulate writing the actual Test. You can download the OMR sheet from here. Alternatively, you can directly attempy the test on the academy portal ( Question Paper cannot be downloaded in PDF because of possible misuse, so please don’t ask )
- You can write the Test at the designated slot. If you are unable to write the Test at the designated slot, you can write it anytime after 5 PM (Sept 12) till 5 PM (Sept 13).
- The discussion will be uploaded by 5 PM on Monday (Sept 13)
- You will get scores immediately but you will not get the answer key. Detailed solutions will be available after 5 PM on Monday, Sept 13.
Wishing you Success,