Welcome to your one-stop shop of Indian Economy for UPSC exam. Here you will find easy to read and rich in content articles by ForumIAS for UPSC Civil services examination.
The aim of these articles is to provide you a repository of content at one place to significantly ease your preparation. Hope it helps !
Looking forward to your comments, views, and shares. Good Luck
- [Eco 101] Basics of India’s National Income – GDP, GNP, NNP, GVA, etc – Explained
- [Eco-102] Inflation – Concepts-Related Terms-Deflation-Stagflation-Trends-Inflation Targeting and more
- [Eco-103] Part 2/3 – Inflation – Understanding WPI/CPI/PPI and more.
- [Eco-104] Part 3/3 – Inflation – Tools to control Inflation – Monetary Policy/Fiscal policies/Supply Side Issues and More- Explained
- [Eco – 105] Taxation Structure in India – Direct Taxes/ Indirect Taxes etc – Explained
- [Eco – 106] Asset Reconstruction Company – Origin, working & challenges, Bad bank – Explained
- [Eco – 107] Monetary Policy basics – Monetary policy tools, Monetary policy committee – Explained
- [Eco – 108] Money and Banking – Money, Money supply, Monetary Multiplier – Explained
- [Eco – 109] Financial Market – Money market, Capital market, Bond yield & more – Explained