Skip to content
- Union Finance Minister has held a meeting with the tax officials.The meeting was aimed to interact with tax officials and taxpayers.
- Addressing the meeting,she called for inculcating technology-driven approach in dealing with the matters of tax administration.
- She said that in order to prevent the tax-terrorism,we need to promote faceless assessment and curb the interaction between taxpayers and tax authorities.
- She has also stressed on creating an environment of tax-friendliness where taxpayers are not harassed.She has also asked the officials to respect the wealth creators.
- Further,she said that the government would soon come out with a solution to the problem of delayed reflection of tribunal judgment in favour of the tax assessee in his or her I-T returns.