Interview Date: 25 Feb, Afternoon, 1st to go
Background: B. Tech in Electronics Engg.
Home State: Uttar Pradesh
Employee: 1.5 years in an MNC dealing with mobile chipsets.
Hobbies: Included Teaching underprivileged children, reading Hindi poetry,
- Is this your photo? I nodded yes.
- She kept reading aloud my DAF including my school subjects, college, job, hobbies, etc.
- what were you doing for 9 months before joining your job? (Politely told that it was campus
- placement with late joining date)
- what were you doing since 2016 after resigning?
- what do you think is the reason that government schools are not able to teach children properly?
- where were you teaching underprivileged children?
- what changes did you bring to make them understand concepts better?
- Did you try to change teaching methodology of the school teachers as well by talking to those teachers?
- what is this bal shree award (mentioned in achievement at the school level)? In which category did you participate?
- why did you get child scientist award(mentioned in DAF)? What projects did you make in school?
- Why are glaciers melting? Its impact on rivers.
- Apart from high debt, what are the reasons that farmer suicides happen in our country? (Used the
- Word natural calamity once which was interjected later by Member 3)
- If you are DM of a district, what measures will you take to improve Water table and reduce water wastage?
- How are fold mountains formed?
- Are Himalayas young or old mountains?
- For how many years did you teach those underprivileged children in your college days?
- Name the villages whose children came to study there. Were they rural villages?
- Did the DM and District Education Officer know about your initiative?
- If you are made SDM/DM in Sultanpur, what will be your 1st two priorities?
- How far has Ganga become clean? Or it is still in the same pathetic condition?
- Name the things for which Allahabad is known for?
- What is kumbh? When does Mahakumbh takes place?
- You told national calamity while replying to M1 (I politely told that it was natural calamity, not national calamity)
- Ok, so what is a natural calamity? Is there any empirical number to classify calamities?
- Name the legislation that deals with calamities (I told NDMA)
- In which year was this act passed?
- How to deal with natural disasters administratively?
- What do you understand by work-life balance? How will you achieve it in your life?
- Do you think Parenting has become difficult now compared to yesteryears? Why do you think so?
Chairman nodded M1 to ask again
- So your optional is Sociology? CM interjected and I told that it was geography (He left both and moved to Economics ;-))
- Why did government need to bring IBC?
- What are the provisions of Emergency? Tell me article numbers related to it.
- How to stop Australian bushfires?
- How far the RTI Act has been able to improve transparency in Governance?
- “Swachh Bharat, Sundar Bharat, Swasth bharat”…. How far in your opinion these things have been achieved?
Chariman nodded that your interview is over.