Our Mains Guidance Program aims at providing the students with Full-Length GS tests and sectional tests to prepare them for the Mains Examination. The candidate gets to compete with numerous serious candidates in a real exam-like format.
The program is to be conducted in two batches starting from 16th June 2019 and 23rd June 2019 respectively.
Following batches are there for the MGP Program.
- Starting 16th June 2019
- Consists of 14 Tests including 10 sectional tests and 4 full-syllabus tests
- MGP+ of Batch D will have 4 Essay Tests along with the above-mentioned tests
- Download Detailed Broucher from here: MGP 2019 Batch D
- To apply, click here: MGP Batch D | MGP Batch D+
- Starting 23rd June 2019
- Consists of 12 Full-length GS Tests
- MGP+ of Batch E will have 4 Essay tests along with the above-mentioned tests
- Download Detailed Broucher for here: MGP 2019 Batch E
- To apply, click here: MGP Batch E | MGP Batch E+
- Starting 21st July 2019
- Consists of 8 GS Full-Length Test
- MGP G+ will have an additional 3 essay test along with the above- mentioned tests.
- Download Detailed Brochure for MGP Batch G: Click Here
- To Apply: Click here for MGP G | Click Here for MGP G+