Friends, We are starting Mains Marathon for Electrical Engineering optional. Before we start, we wish to share with you the Study Plan for Electrical Engineering Optional till Mains 2017.
Download the plan Here: Mains Marathon Electrical Engineering Plan
- Technical optionals come with their own opportunities and challenges. Though It may take huge time to cover syllabus, yet it is one of the most rewarding optional in terms of Marks.
- Idea of Mains Marathon Engineering is to try to complete topics and practice questions, then try to solve Sectional tests published here.
- If you are reading electrical engineering seriously for first time, it is going to be a hard nut to crack. But, if you have done justice to engineering, you will sail through this plan. In most of the optionals,
- Variety of questions and patterns are very academic and static in nature. With good amount of practice, you can even predict your optional paper.
- On every weekend try to revise what have you read in last 5 days. Try to write sectional tests in exam like conditions, Detailed solutions will be provided.
- Sources: We will try to cover various type of question patterns from many sources like CSE, ESE and GATE previous year questions and unsolved problems of various standard books, which will cover most important concepts of topics.
- We will try to make them error free, but if you find any, do notify.
- Plan: Whole plan is divided into 11 weeks(16 July to 1 Oct).
Sample Question on Circuit Theory: Click Here to Download Answers to the Sample Questions: Click Here (Link to be activated soon)
All Mains Marathon Optional Questions will be updated in this page. Note: If you are interested in taking up any Optional Subject, kindly send an email to email@example.com.
(Aspirants who have appeared in mains before are preferred. Kindly send your Marksheet, if possible).