News:Microsoft has launched its ‘K-12 Education Transformation Framework’ to facilitate comprehensive digital transformation of schools in India.
About the K-12 Education Transformation Framework:
- The framework is aimed at facilitating comprehensive digital transformation of schools in India.
- It will provide efficient tools to achieve the ambitious change many schools seek and to thoughtfully integrate technology in powerful and productive ways.
- The framework is a flexible platform based on the latest research and input from hundreds of academics, experts, and policymakers.
- It comprises of four pillars namely (a)leadership and policy, (b)modern teaching and learning (c)intelligent environments and (d)technology blueprint.
- The framework will organise a series of workshops to help school principals initiate their journey of digital transformation based on these four pillars.
- Further,this framework model has already been adopted by education leaders in more than 50 countries to help plan their learning strategies.