What is the News?
The Union Minister of Ayush has launched five Important Portals in the Ayush sector.
Five Portals on Ayush Sector:
- AMAR (Ayush Manuscripts Advanced Repository) Portal- It is a repository for Ayurveda, Yoga, Unani, Siddha, and Sowa- Rigpa manuscripts and catalogues.
- Ayurveda Dataset on Clinical Trial Registry of India(CTRI): It is a primary register of Clinical Trials under WHO’s International Clinical Trials Registry Platform(ICTRP). The portal will facilitate the usage of Ayurveda terminologies to record clinical studies based on Ayurveda interventions.
- Until now, the clinical trials in Ayurveda were dependent on terminology borrowed from modern medicine.
- CCRAS-Research Management Information System: The portal will be a one-stop solution for Research and Development in Ayurveda-based studies.
- E-Medha (electronic Medical Heritage Accession) Portal- It is an online public access catalog for more than 12000 Indian medical heritage books through NIC’s e-granthalaya platform.
- SHAI (Showcase of Ayurveda Historical Imprints) Portals- This portal will be helpful in understanding the Indian Knowledge system, with a focus on indigenous health care practices.
Click Here to Read about National Digital Health Mission(NDHM)