What is the News?
The Ministry of Tribal Affairs has organized a workshop across the Jharkhand state on ADIGRAMS (Adivasi Grants Management System) Portal.
What is ADIGRAMS (Adivasi Grants Management System) Portal?
Launched by: Ministry of Tribal Affairs(MoTA).
Aim: To provide a central database for the Ministry of Tribal Affairs and the State Tribal Development/ Welfare Department to access, interact and analyze up-to-date scheme-wise Physical and financial information and progress.
The portal will also completely digitize the process of proposal submission and approval under various schemes of MoTA.
Schemes covered under the portal: The portal covers the following schemes of MoTA:
– Grants under Article 275 (1) of the Constitution of India.
– Special Central Assistance (SCA) to Tribal Sub-Scheme (TSS).
– Scheme for development of Particularly Vulnerable Tribal Groups (PVTGs).
– Institutional Support for Development and Marketing of Tribal Produce.
– Mechanism for Marketing of Minor Forest Produce (MFP) through Minimum Support Price (MSP) and Development of Value Chain for MFP (MSP for MFPs).
Source: The post is based on an article “Ministry of Tribal Affairs organizes workshop in Jharkhand on ADIGRAMS” published in PIB on 28th April 2022.