PM Modi suggested 10 commitments to be made by BRICS member countries:-
What are those 10 commitments?
- Creating a safer world by organised and coordinated action on at least three issues: counter-terrorism, cyber security and disaster management.
- Creating a greener world by taking concerted action on countering climate change.
- Creating an enabled world by sharing and deploying suitable technologies to enhance efficiency, economy and effectiveness.
- Creating an inclusive world “by economic mainstreaming of our people including in the banking and financial system”.
- Creating a digital world by bridging the digital divide within and outside our economies.
- Creating a skilled world by giving future-ready skills to millions of our youth.”
- Creating a healthier world by cooperating in research and development to eradicate diseases, and enabling affordable health care for all.
- BRICS nations should provide equality of opportunity to all, particularly by gender equality.
- Enabling of free flow of goods, persons and services.
- Creating a harmonious world “by promoting ideologies, practices, and heritage that are centred on peaceful coexistence and living in harmony with nature”.