News:Government has informed that around 723 Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Kendras has been established till January,2020.
About Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Kendras(PMKK):
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Kendra(PMKK) are Skill training centres established by the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship ( MSDE).
- The National Skill Development Corporation(NSDC) is the implementing agency.
- The initiative focuses on the creation of standardised infrastructure for delivery of skill development training which is equipped to run industry driven courses of high quality with a focus on employability and to create an aspirational value for skill training.
About Jan Shikshan Sansthan:
- Aim:To provide vocational training to non-literates, neo-literates as well as school drop-outs in rural regions by identifying skills that have a relevant market in that region.
- Ministry:It comes under the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship.