We are writing to inform you that we shall be commencing with Batch D3 of the Comprehensive Guidance Program (CGP) 2023 at our Delhi Centre.
The program will be commenced in Online and Offline mode from 23rd May 2022.
A single, unified and classroom-based mentor-supported 360-degree preparation program for Civil Services Examination.
CGP is a Flagship Pre-cum-Mains Foundation Program of ForumIAS that takes care of 360-degree, mentor-backed preparation, covering your Prelims + Mains so that you are best prepared to ace the examination in one go.
Some of the distinguishing features of the Program are:
1. Includes Comprehensive coverage of all topics for all 4 papers of GS Mains, GS Prelims, CSAT & Essay.
2. Duration: 7-9 months, Class duration: 2.5-3 hours/class, 5-6 days a week (If a student misses a class he/she can access the recorded classes on their portal).
3. Benchmark Test (BT) – The weekly benchmark test (comprises both objective and subjective tests) will ensure regular assessment and give feedback for improvement with each passing week.At the end of every month, there will be a Combined Benchmarks Tests (CBTs) which will help you in monthly revision.
4. Select Focus Group (SFG) – SFG is one of our most innovative programs for successfully cracking the Prelims Examination. It consists of 50 Questions / 1 hour test written every day (except Sunday) in disciplined manner at a designated time with multiple tests for each subject, it ensures you have completed a detailed revision of all the recommended textbooks for Prelims.
5. Answer Writing Focus Group (AWFG) – Generally held post prelims, this is SFG for Mains. It ensures detailed revision. The tests are followed up with detailed discussion which will help you understand how to approach a question as well as create niche content for the questions and topics asked in tests. Discipline is again an important part of this program.
For Registrations and more information, visit: https://go.forumias.com/cgp23
Stay ahead of the curve. Enroll now and gear up for CSE 2023.