Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has announced Delhi Metro will start its services at 6am on all lines and stations on Sunday to help aspirants appearing for the civil services preliminary 2020 examination reach their centres.
DMRC announced Metro services for prelims examThe Civil Services preliminary 2020 examination held by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) was earlier scheduled for May 31, which had to be postponed amid the Covid-19 pandemic.
UPSC COVID related guidelines for aspirants
UPSC also released guidelines for candidates, to be followed on the day of the exam:
- Wearing masks is compulsory for the prelims examination. Candidates without mask/ face cover will not be allowed entry into the venue.
- Candidates are required to bring a copy of their admit card to their respective examination centre.
- Candidates are allowed to bring their own hand sanitizer in transparent bottles.
- Candidates have to follow COVID 19 norms of ‘social distancing’ as well as ‘personal hygiene’ inside the Examination Halls.
- Candidates can wear simple wrist watches but any kind of communication devices are prohibited in exam halls.