Public Administration Optional Test 3
1. Do you agree that bureau type of organization is justifiably being replaced by regulatory bodies ?
2. Comment : In rural development, people are the starting point, center and end goal of all development programmes.
3. The Success of democracy and realization of socio-economic development depends on the extent to which the citizen grievances are redressed. Discuss.
4. Legislative action is not subject to the rules of natural justice.” Explain the exceptions to the rule of natural justice.
5. Do you agree that after independence in the change scenario of structure of government and nature of state there is no role for All India Service .
6. What is Administrative elitism? How does it evolve in Public Administration? Elaborate your response with reference to historical examples.
7. Civil service neutrality is a fiction. How any thinking person can be neutral ?
8. Compare and contrast the padmanabhaiah,Riberio and Mallinath committee reports.
9.’Budget is a series of goals with price-tags attached.’ Explain.
10. The doctrine of political neutrality and anonymity is no more relevant to modern civil service.” Comment.
- Considering the current pattern of question related to Public Administration optional, we need to focus more on Answer writing.
- As you are aware, no strategy is perfect. So, we request all of you to adopt and have faith with your own strategy. In this content we will focus more on the answer writing.
- We will try to provide you 10 questions each week till the Mains. The question set would be comprised of all sections of the syllabus (Paper 1 and Paper 2).
Important Points to consider
- Try to understand the question and read it more than two times to understand what the examiner wants.
- Answer should be as clear and have quality information.
- Always try to start with Why aspect and then move to What aspect of question.
- If possible try to Interlink Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Adding examples from Paper 2 , Quoting thinkers idea , Recommendation from ARC, Punchi Commission etc. would enrich your answer.
- Do not try to write answer like Essay paper , try to be more accurate with points and keep it small with data and statistics.
- Your knowledge on Current Affairs matters a lot. You need to add current issue with its solution to your answer.
- Try to add public policy issue and its solution in every answer.
- Structure of answer carry more importance .So, focus on structuring of answer.
- We will try to cover question from many sources like Previous year question papers , various standard books , reports , Current Events . We will try to keep question standard as much as like UPSC .
- The Plan does not carry any sectional test . It will be a comprehensive test carrying 10 questions from each section of syllabus . Paper 1 will have 5 and Paper 2 will have 5 questions .
All Mains Marathon Optional Questions are updated in this page.