Q. Azadi Ki Amrit Kahaniya has been launched by the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (I&B) in collaboration with which of the following OTT platform?
Explanation: Azadi Ki Amrit Kahaniya
- It has been launched by the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (I&B) in collaboration with the OTT platform Netflix.
- Its aims are to bring out stories of inspirational Indians on various themes including Women Empowerment, Environment & Sustainability and others.
- In the 1st phase, short videos featuring Women Change-makers from across the country will be released.
- These include:
- Poonam Nautiyal, a healthcare worker who walked miles across the Bageshwar district in Uttarakhand to vaccinate people for COVID-19 vaccine;
- Tessy Thomas, the first woman scientist to head a missile project in India;
- Tanvi Jagadish, India’s first competitive woman stand-up paddle boarder among others.
Source: ForumIAS EPIC May 2022