Q. Consider the following pair of authors and their books:
1. Amir Khusrau – Khazain Ul Futuh
2. Al-Beruni– Tarikh-Al-Hind
3. Minhaj us Siraj– Tarikh-i-Firoz Shahi
Which of the above given pair is/are correctly matched?
Al-Beruni: Tarikh-Al-Hind (Indian Philosophy and Religion written in Arabic)
- Minhaj us Siraj: Tabaqat-i-Nasiri (1260) (World Islamic History written in Arabic)
- Ziauddin Barani: Tarikh-i-Firoz Shahi(1357) History of Delhi Sultanate up to Firuz Tughlaq
- Amir Khusrau: Mifta Ul Futuh (Victories of Jalal-ud-din Khalji); Khazain Ul Futuh (Victories of Allauddin Khalji – Texts in Persian)
- Tughlaq Nama (History of Tughlaq dynasty in Persian)
- Shams-i-Siraj Afif: Tarikh i Firuz Shahi (after Barani’s account of Delhi Sultanate in Persian)
Source: Tamil Nadu state board.