Q. Consider the following statements regarding India Industrial Land Bank (IILB) Portal
1. The portal serves as a one-stop solution to the free and easy accessibility of all industrial information
2. It was developed by Department of Commerce.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
The India Industrial Land Bank (IILB), a GIS-based portal, has seen a 30% increase in page views each month since April 2021.
- IILB portal is a GIS-enabled database of industrial areas/clusters to adopt a committed approach towards resource optimization, industrial upgradation and sustainability.
- It was developed by the Department for Promotion of Industry & Internal Trade (DPIIT)
- The portal serves as a one-stop solution to the free and easy accessibility of all industrial information
- It also provides links to State GIS Portals and State Land Banks