Q. Consider the following statements regarding Nano Urea Liquid
1. Nano Urea Liquid was first developed by Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
2. India is the first country globally to start commercial production of Nano Urea
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
Recently, National Fertilisers Limited (NFL) and Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilisers Ltd (RCF) signed Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited (IFFCO) for ‘transfer of technology’ of a revolutionary and game changer fertiliser Nano Urea Liquid.
- Nano Urea Liquid is a nutrient to provide nitrogen to plants as an alternative to conventional urea.
- Developed by: Nano Urea Liquid has been developed indigenously through proprietary technology at IFFCO”s Nano Biotechnology Research Centre(NBRC) in Gujarat.
- India has become the first country globally to start commercial production of Nano Urea