Q. Consider the following statements regarding ‘Rural Infrastructure Promotion Fund’ (RIPF):
1. It has been created by NABARD.
2. It has been set up with a corpus of Rs. 500crore.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
- NABARD has created a separate fund titled ‘Rural Infrastructure Promotion Fund’ (RIPF) to support programs and activities that promote rural infrastructure, with the ultimate objective of facilitating agriculture and rural development.
- RIPF has been set up with a corpus of Rs. 25 crore.
- The amount is contributed out of margin received by NABARD from a special window created under RIDF for funding the rural roads component of Bharat Nirman through National Rural Roads Development Agency (NRRDA).