Q. Consider the following statements with respect to Telugu Literature:
1. It reached its zenith during the Kakatiya period that is also known as the golden age of Telugu literature
2. Nannaya was a famous poet in Telugu
Which of the following below given codes are correct?
- Linguists have argued the Nannaya (11th century) was the first poet in Telugu.
- Several great works have been written in Telugu but it reached its zenith during the Vijayanagara period that is also known as the golden age of Telugu literature.
- One of the most successful works in this period is titled Uttaraharivamsam which was composed by Nachana Somanatha, a well-known court poet of King Bukka I.
- Not only were the court poets producing outstanding literature, even the kings like Krishnadevaraya (1509-1529) were composing exceptional poetry titled Amuktamalyada.