Q. Consider the followings statements regarding geckos:
1. Most geckos are nocturnal.
2. Indian gold gecko is listed as vulnerable under IUCN red list of species.
3. They are found on all continents except Antarctic.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- Statement 1 is correct: Most geckos are nocturnal, which means they are active at night but day geckos are active during the day and nibble on insects, fruits and flower nectar.
- Statement 2 is incorrect: It is listed as Least Concern under IUCN red list of species.
- Statement 3 is correct: They are found on all the continents except Antarctica.