Q. “Infrastructure for Tomarrow” initiative is related to which of the following institution?
Many of us have an in-built desire for a better quality of life. This means accessible physical, digital, commercial, medical, educational and other social infrastructure.
- AIIB, its members and clients, work together to finance infrastructure development—turning aspirations into reality.
- What our clients build and how and where their investments are built will evolve as infrastructure technologies advance and as people, the economy and the world change.
- The way people live, move and work and the way markets develop will shape the Infrastructure for Tomorrow (I4T).
I4T reflects AIIB’s firm commitment to sustainability:
- Environmentally: Addresses ecological impacts like water and air quality, biodiversity, pollution and climate change.
- Financially and economically: Projects with sound return on investment that raise economic growth and increase productivity.
- Socially: Gives inclusive access, particularly to citizens excluded from access to infrastructure services.