Q. The “Peutingerian Table” is related to which of the following?
Explanation: The following Greek and Latin sources inform us about the long distance cultural and commercial connections.
- The Periplus of Erythrean Sea, an ancient Greek text of the first century CE.
- Pliny the Elder’s Natural History, first century CE
- Ptolemy’s Geography, second century CE
- Vienna Papyrus G 40822, a Greek document datable to the second century CE.
- A Roman Map called Peutingerian Table
Source: Tamil Nadu NCERT