Q. Which of the following activities carried out by Wildlife Institute of India (WII)?
4. Consultancy services
Select the correct answer using the code given below:
Build up scientific knowledge on wildlife resources. Train personnel at various levels for conservation and management of wildlife.
- Carry out research relevant to management including the development of techniques appropriate to Indian conditions.
- Provide information and advice on specific wildlife management problems.
- Collaborate with international organizations on wildlife research, management and training.
- Develop as a regional centre of international importance on wildlife and natural resource conservation.
- Publicity and consultancy services