Q. Which of the following goal/s is/are correct about National Health Policy, 2017?
1.Increase Life Expectancy at birth from 67.5 to 70 by 2025.
2.Reduction of TFR to
2.1 at national and sub-national level by 2025.
3.Reduce neo-natal mortality to 16 and still birth rate to “single digit” by 2025.
Choose the correct answer from below given codes:
Explanation: Important Goals of National Health Policy 2017:
- Increase health expenditure by Government as a percentage of GDP from the existing 1.15% to 2.5 % by 2025.
- Increase Life Expectancy at birth from 67.5 to 70 by 2025.
- Establish regular tracking of Disability Adjusted Life Years (DALY) Index as a measure of burden of disease and its trends by major categories by 2022.
- Reduction of TFR to 2.1 at national and sub-national level by 2025.
- Reduce less than Five Mortality to 23 by 2025 and Maternal Mortality Rate from current levels to100 by 2020.