Q. Which of the following is/are beneficiary/beneficiaries of National Child Labor Project (NCLP) Scheme?
1.All child workers below the age of 14 years in the identified target area.
2.Adolescent workers below the age of 18 years in hazardous occupations/ processes. 3.Families of Child workers.
Choose the correct answer from below given codes:
Explanation: National Child Labor Project (NCLP) Scheme is a Central Sector Scheme.
- The overall approach of the project is to create an enabling environment in the target area, where children are motivated and empowered through various measures to enroll in schools and refrain from working, and households are provided with alternatives to improve their income levels.
- Children of the age between 5 to 8 years are rescued and linked to the formal education system.
- All child workers below the age of 14 years in the identified target area.
- Adolescent workers below the age of 18 years in hazardous occupations/ processes.
- Families of Child workers.