Q. Which of the following is/are benefit/s of e-governance?
1.Better delivery of government services to citizens.
2.Citizen empowerment through access to information.
3.Less corruption in administration.
Choose the correct answer from below given codes
Explanation: The benefits (or advantages or goals) of e-Governance are as follows:
- Better delivery of government services to citizens
- Improved interactions with business and industry
- Citizen empowerment through access to information
- More efficient government management
- Less corruption in administration
- Increased transparency in administration
- Greater convenience to citizens and businesses
- Cost reductions and revenue growth
Source: Laxmikanth Governance