Q. Which of the following is/are credit rating agency/agencies?
2.Moody’s Investors Service
3.Dominion Bond Rating Service
Choose the correct answer from below given codes:
Explanation: India’s sovereign debt is usually rated by six major sovereign credit rating agencies (SCRAs) of the world which are:
- Fitch Ratings,
- Moody’s Investors Service,
- Standard and Poor’s (S&P),
- Dominion Bond Rating Service (DBRS),
- Japanese Credit Rating Agency (JCRA), and
- Rating and Investment Information Inc., Tokyo (R&I).
Source: Ramesh Singh