Q. Which of the following pair (s) is/are NOT correctly matched?
Operation :Associated with
1. Operation Samudra Setu:Repatriation of Indian citizens
2. Operation Sanjeevani:Gulf of Oman
3. Operation Sankalp:Maldives
Select the correct answer using the code given below:
Indian Navy has launched Operation Samudra Setu – meaning Sea Bridge, as a part of national effort to repatriate Indian citizens from overseas.
- Under Operation Sanjeevani an Indian Air Force (IAF) C-130J transport aircraft delivered 6.2 tons of essential medicines and hospital consumables to Maldives.
- Indian Navy launched Operation Sankalp in the Persian Gulf and the Gulf of Oman on Thursday to reassure Indian flagged vessels transiting through the area following the recent maritime incidents in the region.
Source: The Hindu