Q. Which of the following scheme/schemes is/are Central Sponsored Scheme for Agriculture Sector?
1. Formation and promotion of Farmer Producer Organizations (FPOs).
2. Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana.
3. Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (Pm-Kisan).
Select the correct answer using the code given below:
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (Pm-Kisan) is a Central Sector Scheme. It provides income support to all small and marginal landholding farmer families having cultivable land.
- PM Fasal Bima Yojana is a centrally sponsored scheme and it replaced all other existing insurance schemes except the Restructured Weather-Based Crop Insurance Scheme.
- Formation and Promotion of Farmer Producer Organizations (FPOs) is a Central Sector Scheme under Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare (DAC&FW).
Source: Economic Survey 2020 – 2021